Thursday, July 17, 2008

i can't stop the bleeding!




i finally got my diploma! they said 6-8 weeks...and of course they used the full 8 weeks to get it here. but it's here! i'm officially a college graduate. it was anti-climactic because it doesn't even have my major on it. i could have a bachelor of arts in women's studies for all i care. LAME! plus, it's incredibly small. i was looking at my sisters' diplomas and they're HUGE! ok, i get it...state schools are poor. AND they didn't give a nice cardboard-like folder. man, i got jipped big time. $60,000 for a piece of paper that i could have made myself.

as for the blood, i was so excited when i came home to see the big envelope in the door, that i rushed to get it and cut my pinky toe on the screen door. now it won't stop bleeding. aiya. i hope i don't bleed all over my sheets tonight.

3 comments:

joache said...

CONGRATS MAN!
looks gooooooooood.

crap man if the SUNY one is bad...i can only imagine how the CUNY one will look like..:( haha.

karebear said...

lol my diploma came this week too, i saw it tonight when i got home. mine's slightly bigger than yours and it doesn't have my major on it either, but at least it says i graduated with minors. hah. 60,000 for you, 160,000 for me, and it's not much of a difference -_-

at least we made it :D

joanna said...

:[ i dont want you to gooooo

mannn you`re all grow-ed up. would you come watch hsm3 with me? x] hahaha

congratulations though josh :] im scared of getting my own diploma haha